3. Sun Princess
The day finally arrived the12th April 2018 this is the Cruise where I came a Elite Captain Circle member , I have always found with Princess Cruises that does not matter if you had 800 sail days or 0 sail days ALL the staff on ALL their Ships treated you as Royalty. The Sun Princess is like a Home away from Home. The Stateroom that I was in on Caribe 734 which had a small balcony that was ok for me as I was sailing by myself , the rest of stateroom had plenty of room and the Queen size bed was very comfortable especially with the 1000 thread cotton sheets & my Cabin Steward looked after me very well. I took the set time Dinning option (5.15pm) @ the Marquis Dinning room good service and great food. The Entertainment was a great mix with Show Productions by the Singers & Dancers the First show was called "Bravo" with guest (opera singer) Emily Garth and Baritone Javier Villarino ALL I CAN SAY "BRAVO" the other guests performers were Pearson & Harvey, Marcus Winter(Sandman), Steve Larkins( a tribute to the group Queen) ,Simon McKinney (NZ Comedian),Claude -Eric (Singer),Jason Ryder(Comedian) and Bradley Macaw (Pianist/ Singer) All these Artists were Excellent. The Cruise Director staff did a great job either keep us fit like Dan did in the Zumba classes or doing Carpet Bowls there was plenty of things to do or you just relax by the pool. All the service across the Ship was A1 . The Tours which were available catered for ALL needs the tours I picked I was very happy with so happy I was with this cruise that am sailing again in September 27th 2018 on the 14 Day cruise on the Majestic Princess, so Happy Sailing to all.

The Elite Cruise Experience