3. Allure of the Seas
I like getting so far out to sea that I cannot see land in any direction.. for a long time. To me a cruise doesn't need to be a worldly affair centered around drunkenness, glitzy shows, or other things that I'll regret later on. Some smaller ships, even yacht-size.. especially the ones with big sails like Windstar ships have really turn me on, but other times when I want to read or rest it just doesn't matter. The people were nice and professional they did their jobs well. I went to the nice restaurant once--wasn't motivated. I think I enjoyed the chatting, the exploring cultures and meeting the Nationals away from terrorist shops/bars/casinos.. the most. Getting in and under the turquoise waters is always a must. Surfing waves, casual conversational prayers of friendship, and sailing a small boat also helps me. Refreshing, rejuvenating, revitalizing! I choose a 1 to 3 week cruise (And help others find them too) when the kids are in school (important)..even though I like some kids a bit. In some locations a 1 or 2-day connected train-tour attached.. never hurts the cruise. The pool, the gym, the jacuzzi, the jet skiing, the top deck lounge with breeze, the lobster with crab meat, the papayas, the scuba, the snorkeling, the quiet southern and eastern Caribbean beaches -- that's why I sailaway.

I like the simple things on and off the ship.

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by kurtwvs

kurtwvs’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Clean and good. Shower work. Happy. Not picky, never have been. I work in VIP Services for a top Luxury Hotel Corporation so I get to stay in fancy rooms all the time, and enjoy their Diamond level executive rooms. Nice perks sure, but I guess I'm really kind of a minimalist if it's got some quality and a view.
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans