3. Norwegian Sun
If you have read the other reviews of this cruise through the Panama Canal in March then you will know what all passengers had to suffer whilst NCL started the refurb of the Sun before the passengers got off ! I could not believe that this type of reconstruction work would be carried on during the cruise. After complaining on board ship I was given the details of the UK NCL Office who I could make my formal complaint to ( the buck was passed by the onboard customer relations staff ). I have now emailed the UK Office twice but have neither had a reply or even an acknowledgement about my complaint. If this is normal NCL customer service it again shows NCL's lack of consideration for their 'valued' customers. I would be interested to know what response other cruisers have had from NCL's UK Office ? Or does this problem only apply for UK customers.

Panama Construction Cruise

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Scot at Sea

Scot at Sea’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Aft-Facing Balcony
Cabin B1 0066
The cabin was fine although a little outdated and in need of the forthcoming refurbishment.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins