3. Celebrity Constellation
Organised over the phone in 20 minutes they took care of flights, all transfers, hotels and cruise. Everything went so smoothly. The itinerary was amazing. The crew were simply fantastic. I can't say enough to praise them. We enjoyed the ship so much as honeymooners. Room was kept spotless, attended to 3 times a day. In fact, the entire ship was spotless throughout at all times. Food was first class. Service in the main dining hall was superb. Foods selection and presentation was like a top class fine dining restaurant. Crew were incredible at recalling our names and our favourite drinks. Boarding/disembarking process so fast and easy. Crew took care of everything. Theatre shows were amazing. General consensus from our fellow passengers we spoke to was celebrity were a cut above the rest. We did overhear on a couple of occasions people commenting negatively on small matters for reasons that left my wife and I disgusted by the notions some people must have of themselves. So if you see a poor review about constellation its from a perpetually unhappy cruiser that simply cannot be pleased as everyone seemed to be delighted with this amazing ship and crew. I'm already planning 2019 with only celebrity. I honestly loved every minute onboard. I don't usually bother writing reviews but im delighted to recommend celebrity constellation.

Fantastic

Dillon C’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Ocean View 6
Cabin 06 2106
Very well equipped with so much storage. Our attendant Cato was fantastic. Fresh towels twice a day. Bed turn down service. Bed was actually so comfortable. Didn't notice noise from corridors or neighbours.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins