• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Dillon C
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Apr 2018
Cabin: Ocean View 6

Organised over the phone in 20 minutes they took care of flights, all transfers, hotels and cruise. Everything went so smoothly. The itinerary was amazing. The crew were simply fantastic. I can't say enough to praise them. We enjoyed the ship so much as honeymooners. Room was kept spotless, attended to 3 times a day. In fact, the entire ship was spotless throughout at all times.

Food was first class. Service in the main dining hall was superb. Foods selection and presentation was like a top class fine dining restaurant. Crew were incredible at recalling our names and our favourite drinks. Boarding/disembarking process so fast and easy. Crew took care of everything. Theatre shows were amazing. General consensus from our fellow passengers we spoke to was celebrity were a cut above the rest. We did overhear on a couple of occasions people commenting negatively on small matters for reasons that left my wife and I disgusted by the notions some people must have of themselves. So if you see a poor review about constellation its from a perpetually unhappy cruiser that simply cannot be pleased as everyone seemed to be delighted with this amazing ship and crew. I'm already planning 2019 with only celebrity. I honestly loved every minute onboard. I don't usually bother writing reviews but im delighted to recommend celebrity constellation.

Ocean View 6

Very well equipped with so much storage. Our attendant Cato was fantastic. Fresh towels twice a day. Bed turn down service. Bed was actually so comfortable. Didn't notice noise from corridors or neighbours.

Find a Celebrity Constellation Cruise from $799