3. Grand Classica
The "newly refurbished" Grand Classica was a total disappointment, to say the least. Slapping some paint on the walls and updating light fixtures does not count in my book. Two toilet seats (one on pool deck and our state room toilet) completely fell off when lid was lifted. Staff was rude and not helpful in the least. TV did not have volume for most of the cruise. No washcloths or room service menu were available until late on first night. Garbage from previous cruisers was still in trashcan in state room. Refrigerator was warm, so forget about keeping drinks cold. Only two hot tubs on ship, one was broken. ATM broken. Head waiter in The Yellow Elder was extremely rude. Our waiter, Fernando, was the only staff member on the boat that acted like he enjoyed his job. Food was sub par at best. The bus driver on the excursion, we paid good money for, blasted raunchy rap music the whole time to cater to the drunken idiots in top of bus. When asked to turn it down, he ignored us. "Showtime" singers and dancers were lacking on talent. It felt like I was watching a dance recital for children. Everything was overpriced for the quality you received. Buffet food was cold and tasteless. Worse than army chow. In order to get a decent meal, you had to pay ridiculous prices. Day of embarkation, we were rushed off the ship by obnoxious staff members. I am severely disgusted with my whole experience. Step it up Grand Classica!

Worst cruise EVER!