3. Adventure of the Seas
This cruise was very enjoyable, the weather was wonderful and we met lots of great people. The only thing that could be better was checking into the port in San Juan. The lines where very long and it seemed like they needed to increase the staff. The food was OK in the dining room and the buffet. The entertainment was my highlight and very good. I cruised with Royal Caribbean before and didn't enjoy the entertainment but this time they really went above and beyond. The comedian at the beginning of the the week was very funny (we need to laugh people), the ice show was very entertaining. the game shows were interactive and loads of fun, the activity director knows how to have fun, but the HIGHLIGHT for me was the Tribute to Whitney Houston. This woman Stephani Parker is the bomb! She is truly the "Diva of the Seas". Not too many people can pull off one Whitney song but she had them all down pact! A huge thank you to Stephani for her presentation, entertainment and love for a great artist with her own sweet style! My group hopes we can see her again on our next Royal Caribbean cruise. Thank you RC from NJ

Enjoyed the entertainment

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by cherieferguson

cherieferguson’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Franklin was always helpful and kept the room in immaculate order!
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans