3. Norwegian Dawn
I am an avid cruiser - been on more than a dozen ships. This was by far the worst cruise I have ever been on. The entertainment was awful. The food terrible. They added more rooms and took away things to do. One pool for over 2000 passengers. The cruise says max 2000 passengers and they allowed 2500 on this particular cruise. My room was a suite and it was directly over their club/lounge which was on the 7th floor....music going until 2 in the morning. Had to visit their doctor for my daughter who had 103 fever. doctor and nurse performed tests and did things without permission. Was charged 1500 Guest services did NOTHING to help any of our situations. They said we’d have to call main office. Spoke to main office while we were still on ship and they said we have to speak to guest services. It was the runaround all week and still to this day, Norwegian keeps giving me the runaround. Very very disappointed. My last five cruises we’re NCL, and after this one, I don’t think I can go back

Worst cruise ever

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Aft-Facing Penthouse with Large Balcony
Cabin SF 8672
Worst suite ever. Firstly over their lounge. Music all night long. Vibrations. Never informed we would be directly over their club
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins