3. Anthem of the Seas
I've been on 2 previous RCCL cruises before this one and never complained before this. We went on The Freedom of the Seas and Allure of the seas, which were far superior (Food and entertainment) to the Anthem of the Seas. For a 3 year old ship, it has a lot of wear and tear on it. In the windjammer Cafe the chairs are noticalbly worn out, the morning breakfast was the same each day which was fine with me. I usally had eggs over easy which were made perfectly. For lunch it was the same except for the international lunch. the hamburgers and hot dogs were probably the cheapest quality that money could buy. The nightly meals were not up to par on RCCL. the first night they had Prime Rib, what a mistake, I asked for medium rare and it came out Grayish looking, Like it was put in the micowave. I also had water spilled all over me. I know it was an accident and the waitress was very appologetic and I told her over and over again not ot worry about it. I have to say that after the first nights dinner fiasco we were seated in a different dining area and I have to say our Headwaiter Scott and his Assistant waiter Alexander went far above the first nights group. They really took great care in making sure that the children in our group were taken care of. My hats off to Scott an Alexander on the Anthem of the Seas wait staff at Dinner.I Gave an Excellent rating to the wait staff, not the food, The next day was a sea day and when you tried to get a chair people already had them reserved with their towels on them and not even using them for a coulpe of hours.. People were complaining about this procedure every day and finally on day five they removed towels from chairs if the chairs weren't being used for an half of hour. On day 4 we were supposed to go to CoCocay which is RCCL Private Island and this is the day we noticed the staff really cleaning everything. We later found out the that the ship had the NOROVIRUS and were told at 8 am that we were not stopping on CoCo Cay Island because the water was unsafe to tender in. My GrandChildren were very diappointed because we had wave runners reserved and now we couldn't use them. so off to Nassau. We pulled into Nassau at 12 PM that day and went to a local beach within walking distance. It's name was Junko Beach, What a big mistake, rocks and glass were everywhere, so we went back to the ship. The next day we had an excursion to Dolphin Cove. It was absolutly Gorgeous. Grand daughter had a great time snorkeling and visiting the Dolphins, it was the best part of this cruise. I've been on numeruos cruises and Like I said in the beginning I've never complained before.

Food Quality and the NOROVIRUS

Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Cabin was a Balcony and it was too small for 4 people. 2 Adults and 2 Children
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans

• Dolphin Encounter
    Although the Blue Lagoon was gorgeous one of the children in our group was stung by a Jelly Fish while sitting waiting for the Dolphin Encounter. he had to leave the area with my wife and couldn't do the encounter. out of a $212.00 dollar excursion that I paid for my wife and child, Royal Caribbean would only give me a $44.00 credit. They (Wife and Child) left back to the boat on the first ferry back, at 1:00 pm. and didn't enjoy the excursion. Had a Incident report filled out on the Island.
    View All 136 Dolphin Encounter Reviews