3. MSC Divina
The only positive thing that we found is the ship itself. (decoration etc) Everything else was very very poor. We bought the all inclusive drink package in the msc usa website over a month in advance, as it was charged from my bank account, I didnt worry about anything. The surprise came on our first day of cruise, when nobody could find our package! The only thing that we were told for days is that we should wait for a reply for their office to see IF they find something... my husband and I had to go to the reception everyday trying to sort this out, spend hours in there seeing them typing a lot of things in the computer, but not be done. They finally found the package after 4 days, and when we asked for a refund and said that we didn't want to use the package anymore, and pay individually for each drink, we were told that now that they have in their computer we have to use and the drinks that we have before would be refunded. HOW CAN WE USE A PACKAGE THAT WE PAY FOR 7 DAYS AND RECEIVED JUST ON THE 4TH DAY??? we can easily make a list of things that went wrong... we were so disappointed with everything that we just wanted to leave the cruise. 1- pay for something and don't use as we should 2- I ordered a birthday cake for my husband 2 months before and I asked to be delivered on his birthday (10/04) and they delivery a day before(when we arrived). When I saw it in the room I asked someone to pick it up and bring back on the arranged time on the next day... which they forgot to deliver back and the little surprise that I wanted to do was ruined. ( it was something that I payed for.) 3- ask for room services and be ignored. My husband has an injury on his feet and he needs to put some ice during the day and all the times that we asked we had to call 3 times to get it in the room.The staffs could be much more nice and friendly. We even met staff that complained about the way that the cruise works, saying that they don't get a proper training. To hear something like from a employee saying to a GUEST can show how unorganized this place is. 4- The shower drain in our room was blocked, we asked twice for the staff come to have a look and nothing was done. We even started to think that could be normal have the whole toiled flooded after shower... When on our very last day of cruise, we had a shower and saw it fixed. We told on the first they. We felt that they fixed for the next guest only. 5- the food and entertainment is very bad either. It was suppose to be a special trip for us to celebrate our birthday and our wedding anniversary and this is just ruining everything.

Worst experience ever. Ruined holidays

MSC Divina Cruise Review by AgataSilva

The only positive thing that we found is the ship itself. (decoration etc)

Everything else was very very poor.

1- pay for something and don't use as we should

5- the food and entertainment is very bad either.

AgataSilva’s Full Rating Summary