3. Celebrity Millennium
I would have rated this cruise a 3.5 overall. strong points being the destinations (fabulous) which were various, many and interesting, the staff (very trying their utmost and always available on Celebrity), the food at oceanview and at that extra charge Italian restaurant (cant already remember the name, but the food was awesome). A special kudos to the Blu staff, overall excellent (better than the food which was ok). The destinations were awesome but we enjoyed our time mainly when we took a private tour guide away from the cruise shore excursions (to the exception of Jeju Island, very nice). We did with the boat a 3D/2N excursion of Beijing with hotel... really disappointing, always running, never the time to enjoy a site (literally walking through the Imperial garden without stopping), hotel was ok but nothing special, worst than everything we ended up all 3 days in low quality Chinese restaurant that no Chinese gourmet would call that Chinese food... it tasted like cafeteria food in huge rooms of 300 cruise passengers (more like a wedding banquet without the nice part).. they even brought us in a restaurant where there were 20 coaches on the parking (I counted) which was just located within ... a huge JADE shop... tourist scam no less!!! Entertainment on the ship was unequal.. one day very good (like 2 Russians acrobats) another day pretty much the same than the day before (same dancers and singers just having a different act, but good overall, just not various).. it was the day entertainment which was disappointing.. nothing much organised except events to bring you in the spa, shop, casino to spend more money under the pretext of some seminar of some sort... And a lot of future cruises presentations!! This cruise overall was average, usually my wife and I chose the boat as much as the destination... it was our 2nd cruise on this ship and I dont find it improving... chose it for the amazing ports/destinations but do organise your visits on your own.

Awesome destinations, old ship and cabins and poor quality excursion in Beijing

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by franckydoudou

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Aqua Class

And a lot of future cruises presentations!!

franckydoudou’s Full Rating Summary