3. Oasis of the Seas
The food, activities, shows were incredible! Definitely the best service we’ve ever experienced on a trip and we felt like family. The ship itself is just amazing and there’s always things to do. We had My Time dining every night with no specialty dining which was included and they changed up the menu every night with lots of yummy choices. The Windjammer buffet always had food for everyone to enjoy and always tasted fresh and warm/cold depending on how it should be served, we never had a problem with this! The talent in all of the shows are breathtaking, my family has told me they enjoyed “Come fly with me” the most. The ports were lovely even if you just stay in the area without excursions (Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel) we are hoping to return to this ship in the future and it was a great first cruise. Our room attendant and waiters were the best and I can’t give enough stars :)

Amazing