3. Harmony of the Seas
pEmbarkation at Port Everglades was smooth but long. Only one gangplank was available which made boarding longer than usual, but the staff handled the situation well. The ship is amazing. I prefer the way the shops are setup on Oasis better than Harmony but overall the ship is wonderful and would be happy to go on her again. The cabins are so much nicer than Oasis. We loved the layout better, and the bathrooms are very nice. One thing I noticed, is I had a hot shower every time which did not happen on Oasis. Looks like they improved on the hot water. Wonderland is something you have to experience. When you go to dinner there you have to be adventurous and go into it with an open mind. The food over all was wonderful, I will be eating there again. Chops Grill still remains our favorite on the ship. I believe is it could be more cost effective to go to the main dinning room and order a Chops 9oz steak for a charge of $16.95. We did this our last day and the steak was still just as amazing as when we had eaten there on day 2. Izumi is a hidden gem. I had never had sushi before, but I will be going back on our next cruise, it was amazing. Keep in mind there are two Izumi's, sushi and the hibachi experience. I believe I will do both next time. Johnny Rockets was a bit disappointing. Were as the service was outstanding as was all the service on the ship, the burger was not as good as I anticipated. The bun was a little over toasted, and the fries did not taste very fresh. The Dog House was great as always. Sabors was actually very good. Try the Simply Perfect Margarita it lived up to its name. The food was really very good, we will be eating there for sure. We spent most of our time in Vintages, we loved the self pour wines and had a wonderful time sipping wines listening to the music in central park. Wine tasting and flights are a must. Park cafe and Windjammer were as good as always. If you are trying to keep your weight down Park cafe is your best friend. Entertainment.. Grease was very well done, but I think we have all seen the movie way to many times. I enjoyed Cats on Oasis better, simply because the show was not as familiar to me. The Aquatheater show was absolutely amazing, a must see. The ice show was very good, but the story line was a little difficult to follow. If you go to seem some amazing skating, you will not be disappointed. I would have to say the best show on the ship was Columbus, all I can say is do not miss this show, it was tremendous. Service on this ship was outstanding. Great crew!!! I prefer more exclusive shore excursions where you can get some private island time. We opted to get day passes at the resorts on Cozumel and Jamaica. I was not able to find any excursions through Royal Caribbean that provided that exclusive feel to it. Other than that the ports were very nice. I hope you have found this information useful, and you enjoy your cruise.

Harmony of the Seas

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by sgtmike14

The Dog House was great as always.

Entertainment..

The Aquatheater show was absolutely amazing, a must see.

Service on this ship was outstanding. Great crew!!!

I hope you have found this information useful, and you enjoy your cruise.
sgtmike14’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Our room was very nice, plenty of room to put away all our things and put the bags under the bed. The bathroom was also very nice, plenty of hot water. I found the bed to be comfortable, where as some folks thought the beds were a little too firm.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans