3. Pride of America
I did not choose this cruise. My friend won the trip and asked me to join her. My husband and I have always cruised with Carnival or RC. I think I will have to change from now on to Norwegian. It was a delight. The free-style cruising allowed us to be flexible with our schedule which was a huge plus. Everything was made simple for us. The staff and service was exemplary. This was a cruise around the Hawaiian Islands. Perfect vacation. They gave you plenty of time to tour every island. Our cabin was a spacious interior room. The Aloha cafe had great food as did the restaurants on board with Cagney's Steakhouse being my favorite. We had a favorite spot on ship which was a sitting area and bar in the very back. Great view for the Na pali coastline view - breathtaking at the very least. A very relaxing trip. And embarkation and disembarkation went so smoothly. Great cruise - I would highly recommend.

One of the best cruises I've ever had!

Pride of America Cruise Review by Leeandcarey

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Inside
Leeandcarey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Inside
Cabin IC 8509
My husband and I cruise regularly and always get a balcony. This time my cabin was chosen for me but I can say I was not disappointed. My first time even walking into an inside cabin. Very cozy and comfortable. The bed was wonderful. I'm not so sure I have to have a balcony anymore!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins