3. Harmony of the Seas
Ship was very nice and clean, staff was friendly, and activities were great but I was a bit disappointed at how expensive the specialty dinning has become and also the soda package is a bit pricey, you have to drink at least 6 refills a day just to break even with what it would cost to buy one at a time, that is a lot of drinks. The included food was great with a nice variety, and I liked that there were some special items added each day in the buffet and not just the same thing every day like on some other cruise lines. I really enjoyed the balcony cabin and I think the rooms were larger than on most smaller ships and had more modern colors and design than previous ships. The dry slide that was added to the back of the ship was very fun and a nice addition to the activities. The entertainment was great and we went to many of the shows twice.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by markp2018

markp2018’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Nice cabin I liked that it was more modern that previous ships
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans