3. Navigator of the Seas
My wife and I took this cruise as part of the Ante-Up Poker group. It was our first time on Navigator of the Seas and our first cruise with RCCL in 5-years. EMBARKATION: in Miami: It was a "nightmare"! In 20-years of cruising it was the 2nd worse embarkation experience that we have experienced - the worse was several years ago in New Orleans with Carnival. I won't go into detail but please take my word, it was horrible! THE SHIP: The ship was fine. Clean and in good condition - what we expect every cruise. ENTERTAINMENT: I enjoyed the entertainment more than my wife did. I would rate entertainment 9/10. CABIN: We had a balcony on Deck 8, mid-ship. We were very satisfied with the cabin. ACTIVITIES: I came on the cruise to play poker so I spent most of my time in our private poker room on Deck 2. My wife is a "sun goddess" so she spent most of her time in the sun. She did go to the ice show and said it was GREAT! FOOD: We did not try any of the "specialty" restaurants. They did not appeal to us but there are several to chose from. We mainly ate breakfast/dinner in the Main Dining Room (MDR). We were there with a large group so we had tables assigned together. The second night the Dining Room Manager tried to move our group of six to a table on the other side of the MDR because he wanted to assign other people to our larger table - we got that worked out and remained at our table the entire cruise. Day 2 the dinner service in the MDR was very bad but a talk with the Head Waiter cured that and our service was EXCELLENT the remainder of the cruise. As for the food in the MDR (evening meal) I rate it 5/10. We were on Carnival in March and Celebrity Oct 2017. Carnival easily had better food and Celebrity there is no comparison. The food int the Windjammer (buffet) was the worse we have experienced on any cruise (and we have been on a lot of cruises). I rated them 1/10. SERVICE: Cabin Steward 10/10 Dining staff; 10/10 (after the 2nd day) Casino Staff: 10/10 STOPS: Everything was good there. We had to skip Aruba (been there many times) due to bad weather. Our Captain wouldn't try to dock - Carnival made it. DEBARKATION: That went GREAT! BOTTOM LINE: I had a great cruise. 9-days of playing poker! I even went upstairs to the ship's casino and won a cruise on the Allure of the Seas in December (Cabin + a seat in the $100,000 poker tournament).

Navigator of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Steve551

DEBARKATION: That went GREAT!

Steve551’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 3D 8592
We were very satisfied with the cabin.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins