• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

BONNIEHIGG4
10+ Cruises • Age 80s

Sail Date: Apr 2018
Cabin: Interior

I have always enjoyed Royal Caribbean cruises. Loved the Navigator of the Seas ship and the Promenade was my favorite. So much going on there and you could sit and watch all the people go by. I did not like the area in the Solarium or around the pool as there were not enough chairs and they all had towels on them early in the day. If a towel is on more than 30 min. without someone on it the staff should remove the towel.

The service in the main dinning room was superb. Our waiter and Assistant waiter Benjamin took care of all of our needs as soon as possible. They noted what we drank and how er liked all condiments and provided them without our even asking. The only real negative was on disembarkation. So many of our cruise passengers took their suitcases with them which slowed the departure to a crawl. We were herded into the 4th floor dinning room and their was not enough room, It took much longer with trying to get off. I do not know whey everyone needs to keep their luggage. Some has so many suitcases and were not able to handle them. We put ours out the night before and it worked so smoothly. Having a carasole in the claim area was a great idea.

Interior

Cabin 1V

Cabin was spacious, (for cruise standards) it had a couch and plenty of storage for 2 or us.

1 Helpful Vote