3. Serenade of the Seas
New ports of call .....Loved all 5.Could not compare them .Dining was great.For breakfast we tried the park cafe which opened earlier and we tried the windjammer,the main dining,and room service.All were great with no complaints.We only snacked for lunch if that but dinner was always the main dining which was great in every way.My favorite appetizer was the coconut shrimp.And my hubby was happy with his double shrimp cocktail and double creme brule.He says he is going through creme brule withdrawl.lolThe cafe lattitudes for coffee also had some awesome deserts.We booked one excursion with the cruise line in St Lucia.It took us on a spanish Galleon replica ,took us to the volcano where we had a mud bath experience,and got to try a creole buffet.All were great and highly recommend.The other 4 ports we found stuff to do on our own.Highly recommend all 5 ports but for different reasons because they are all so different.Our room was always clean and we had an awesome attendant.There was always stuff to do on the ship.And we loved the hot tub and minature golf early on ship.My hubby and I had a date night every night and that was great.For entertainment they had almost everything.Yes we would go again.

Will never forget the sunburn......unforgettable. Laughed and had a great time.

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by shannon_far_from_home

shannon_far_from_home’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 3125
Small clean room with much space.Great attendant.Great towel critters.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins