3. Navigator of the Seas
Excellent service, Awesome ship, Amazing trip altogether. The best cruise ever taken. I would recommend Navigator of the Sea! Staff are extremely helpful, polite, genuine. My adult children loved trying out the Flow Rider Wake pool. Always something to do nomatter your age. Well planned activities. The staff give it their all always. We are mostly in the Sapphire main dining room. The food and service was exceptional. We sat with the same waiter every night. They made you feel special. The Royal Promenade Deck 5 was really nice. We gathered there every night. We had pre-dinner drinks in their lounges. A very nice atmosphere. Met a lot of interesting people from all over the world. Exchanged our stories.The pool area was very busy. Had a hard time finding a chair in the shade for myself. I wish this area was better suppervised or they offered more shaded areas. Ok for sun worshipers like my kids but when you enjoy the sunshine but need to be in the shade. People would reserve their chair in the morning and not leave it for the entire day.

Navigator of the Sea!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Peppypaulette

Peppypaulette’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 1D 7222 - 7223
We had a balcony room and an inside room for my two adult children. We always gathered in the balcony room. Spacious rooms. Two beds and a 3 seater couch . Lots of storage. We loved our time together.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins