3. Carnival Legend
We could not have had better service, our server Vernon was excellent very attentive to all of our needs, our son who is a very picky eater wanted french fries so every night he had 2 trays of fries ready for him, our bartender always had a pop for the kids without even ordering them.

Our stateroom steward Rodney was 5 stars, with 4 ppl in a room he made our room nice and tidy, which I could not do! The food was phenomenal excellent, the on-board activities were A+++ The drinks were a little pricey, but I am used of the mid west pricing.

Entertainment was great! We only had one rough day at sea and of course that could not be helped. The New Years Eve celebration was top notch! We had a special waitress at the casino, Treva ( I think that was her name) she was awesome, she always called us by our first names and went beyond the call of duty to make us feel welcome!

I would definitely recommend the carnival legend to anyone. The staff is all wonderful. Keep up the good work on the legend!

Awesome

Carnival Legend Cruise Review by Family Cruise 12-27-09

Family Cruise 12-27-09’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 10 to 12

The rooms were great! I loved every aspect of our cabin. We did not hear anyone else it was very quiet.
  Carnival Legend Deck Plans