3. Allure of the Seas
We absolutely loved the Allure!!!! The restaurants, the entertainment, and the service was exceptional. There was a good variety of shows...there was always something to do or see. Mamma Mia was great and was our favorite. Ocean Aria was our second favorite. We liked the water dancing and diving stunts. They were all very talented. I felt the entertainment catered to all age groups. There was plenty to do for kids, and there was some adult only entertainment or bars. For the kids, they had some Dreamworks stuff. A parade, character meet and greet, etc. There was a spot on deck (the Solarium) that was adults only and it had a few hot tubs. We liked the variety of restaurants. We also liked the choices at the restaurants. We heard the ones that cost extra were all very good, but we didn’t eat at those. We felt that the old we already paid for was excellent so we didn’t see a need to eat anywhere else. We also loved the ports of call. We saw Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Kitts. We would recommend that itinerary to anyone!

Allure = Amazing

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by AmandaNielsen

We absolutely loved the Allure!!!!

AmandaNielsen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

We loved our stateroom! We just had 2 people which was perfect for us, but we couldn’t imagine having our kids with us. It would have been too crowded.
We loved our balcony. I felt it was bigger than expected. I highly recommend the ocean view balcony! It was fun watching the ship come into port!
There was actually more storage than I expected. There was a nice closet. There were plenty of shelves and cubbies to store our stuff.
I loved the desk with lighted mirror where I could put on my makeup!
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans

• Dolphin Encounter
    We loved the Dolphin Encounter! It was a 20 minute boat ride to Balmoral Island. The accommodations were nice. Nice clean bathrooms. Lockers for your things. Nice lounge chairs on the beach. There was only one place to get food and it was expensive. For example $16.99 for a pulled pork sandwich and fries.
    View All 136 Dolphin Encounter Reviews