• Find a Cruise

Marella Dream Cruise Review by Ashleyvicky

• Sail Date: Apr 2018
  • Destination: Canary Islands
  • Cabin Type: undefined

Pick up from airport was hassle free, once we put our luggage on the bus we did not touch them again as they were delivered to our cabin.

Our cabin number 1020 was fab lovely big cabin and lovely and clean. Our cabin steward Bagus was amazing he kept the place spotless.

There a numerous bars on board all with very good entertainment the cruise director Taylor and his team did a fabulous job in ensuring that everyone has a good time. If I had to pick something it would be that the Broadway shows could be better.

Bars staff are amazing and work extremely hard, staff that should out forme were Jodie and Roland in the Wave bar.

Food was ok the sirens was by far the best place to eat, the worst was the Orion I expected better for a waiter served restaurant. We had steak one day and I asked for it medium rare only to be told it comes one way, having heard my parents rave about to food in this restaurant I was expecting better.

The chocolate extravaganza was not like it used to be in fact it was very poor. If I had to make a recommendation it would be to open the Sirens in the evening and allow guest to access one of the 3 Alcarte restaurants free of charge during their stay.

Ashleyvicky's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Inside cabin 1020

Lovely Cabin, excellent cabin steward.

Ashleyvicky