3. Norwegian Epic
We have such mixed feelings about this cruise. I will summarize into Pro and Con. Cons: Packed- over 4500 people on the ship and it felt like it. Spring break-almost half of these people were kids., I love kids-when people watch them and they are behaved. Many of the kids were unsupervised, they were allowed to go where they wanted and do what they wanted. I have never seen so many kids unsupervised=parents felt they were on a break and their kids were the ships problems. There were kids in the pools, the hot tubs, the lounges...etc. I sat next to 2 pre-teens at the bar-they had Cokes but it was weird to sit next to a child at an adults bar. I complained and I left. Their were kids in the hot tubs playing and throwing drinks/sodas. The excursions were the same way-too many rude people. This was the absolute worse- the room service. The 1st time we had it, we were told 30 minutes and it came in 47-uhhhhhhh, do you like your eggs cold and chewy.We also missed our first ship to the excursion because they were late. The 2nd- they were late again , the eggs were colder and lousy. We went to Scuba w/o any food. Do not do room service, it really is that bad. Our last breakfast at O'sh. was terrible. if they want us off the ship, shouldn't they give you a good breakfast fast. They didn''t. It was slow and lousy. Why would your last meal be a hit, not a late, lousy, greasy mess. The website was a mess. I ordered trips and shows that never were booked. We were confirmed for the trip but never received our check in papers. We arrived at the pier with no way to mark our luggage and thousands of people in line, this was not a good way to start our trip. We had called the day before and we were told to go straight to the bronze line, they would take care of everything. Every time we mentioned the bronze line, they looked at us like we were crazy. The NCL rep.going on to the ship was downright rude to us. Pros-The staff was amazing. When our "booked" shows didn't materialize, the gentleman took care of everything. The food was very good at most places and excellent at many The shows were very good.The room was a good size even though it was laid out strange.

Not an Adult Cruise - Party City for Kids