3. Carnival Elation
First cruise to Bermuda out of Jacksonville. 8 days of heaven. Grand deck G36 was a fabulous cabin, quiet and we had a sofa !!!!!! The Elation has been updated and was very clean and comfortable. We participated in the Chefs Table for the first time and enjoyed it very much. The overall dining menu was large but most food was average. I have had much better food on other ships. (the shrimp should be bigger than the batter) Cabin service was perfect, thanks to Mary Ann. Bermuda was beautiful and Half Moon Cay is the most wonderful port. The biggest problem was the casino air filtration system and the people causing the problem. PLEASE stop smoking now, it was miserable. I took more money home than ever. I just could not stay in there long :( Otherwise I LOVE TO CRUISE and am thankful I was able to go !

Great cabin !

Carnival Elation Cruise Review by Happy-Camper

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite

The Elation has been updated and was very clean and comfortable.

We participated in the Chefs Table for the first time and enjoyed it very much.

Cabin service was perfect, thanks to Mary Ann.

Bermuda was beautiful and Half Moon Cay is the most wonderful port.

Otherwise I LOVE TO CRUISE and am thankful I was able to go !
Happy-Camper’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Elation price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin JT G36
Grand deck was very quiet. The room was beautiful with floor to ceiling view.
Grand Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins