3. Norwegian Breakaway
We arrived on time and then had to wait 3 hours before we could check in. Electrical plugs did not work in cabin. Took me a day and three staff members that could not plug into the sockets to finally get an electrician, who after considerable effort was able to angle the plug downward, prey up ward and jam it in, said, (if it is even possible for anyone to believe this), "All the plug ins on the ship are child proofed, I cannot I cannot make yours different without doing it to every plug on the ship." When I responded, you do not mean that it is child proofed but that it is also customer proofed and your own staff proofed, because after 4 hours and 4 different people trying no one could get that plug in." He then agreed to go get his tools and fix the plug. None of the gym equipment works. The various measure from miles to heart monitors to TV's nothing works. We made reservations for a show and when we got there 10 minutes early their were no seats for us. Getting up at 4:30 am to have breakfast in there "all night restaurant" they never had any coffee, food or as in this morning as I write this a bit pissed off even a seat. They told me I had to leave and go sit elsewhere because they were going to vacuum. When I asked if I could have a glass of water, a scowling staff simply slid over a glass that had water in it and had been clearly standing on the counter all night. No ice and could well have been someones discard hours before.. Needing full internet service that did not work. I had to stand 4 different times in a line 8 to 15 people deep to get assistance from the one IT person the ship offered. I literally spent hours in that line, coming back again and again until they were forced to provide the connection I had paid an extra $300+ for. Wanting to go on an excursion that had been sold out, we asked if there was anyway we would be able to hire a cab or other transportation and were told," We do not help with that, we only have information about our excursions if you are not on one you are on your own." The bedroom TV, are tiny,you cannot see them well from the bed nor can you use the remote without getting up out of bed and going over to the TV. The food runs bad with few exceptions. All of the restaurants serve identical menus. We have been on a great many cruises, never have i seen a more poorly trained staff or a ship with such an unhappy and unwelcoming group. Norwegian - Never again.

GET ME OFF THIS THING

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Richard Kimball

We arrived on time and then had to wait 3 hours before we could check in.

Norwegian - Never again.
Richard Kimball’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

clean and kind but ineffective attendant when we had our troubles.
  Norwegian Breakaway Deck Plans