3. Costa Deliziosa
DONT CRUISE WITH THEM!!! Customer service very poor, they didn't help you at all and give wrong advices, they treat us very bad when asked for some help. I puthink money in the account to pay for excursions for 2 cabin as they asked and then they took money from each account..and when I asked to take 500€ from 1500€ to give back the other family they said I can't take out any money until I disembark. ..but they treat us badly. Restaurant: food was horrible...but the worst was that after 9pm was no food...only pizza which we had to pay extra for it. Housekeeping: terrible...linen bed was never changed in a week and was very dirty...and I was with a baby so I had to stay in that misery. Beach towels was left wet on bed for 2 days ..I put them outside the door to be changed but was taken and never brought back new ones. We had to pay for everything on board ... The drinks was only but glass never by can or bottle.!!! I asked for iced coffe and I received a glass with ice and a expresso. I have more to say but most important DON'T CRUISE WITH THEM!!!

Worst experience!!! Don't cruise with them

Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review by Beatrice-Badea

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Outside Classic

We had to pay for everything on board ...

The drinks was only but glass never by can or bottle.!!!

I asked for iced coffe and I received a glass with ice and a expresso.

I have more to say but most important DON'T CRUISE WITH THEM!!!
Beatrice-Badea’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Costa Deliziosa price drops

Outside Classic
Cabin EC 4349
No ocean view as they said...had a boat in front of window.
Room size ok.