CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2018
Cabin:

Got this cruise to promote the ship embarking out out of Palm Beach Port. But, paid for just about everything from the cruise to and from Freeport Bahamas. Had to do a resort tour which when I paid for this package, I was told they don't do these tours any more. I was lied to! The 1st resort the Remada was terrible! The cruise was fine. Except I had upgraded to a window view room. Which I had on the cruise over to Freeport. But, had a port hole view on the way back. Why? Don't know! I loved the Tina Turner Show Tribute. She needs to have a show with her Band up on deck 10! She is amazing! She knows how to entertain! Was not too impressed with the food in the Steller Dining. And the buffet food was cold when I sat down to eat. Except for the out door buffet by the pool. The drinks were a little bit pricey for a cruise. But, everything else was ok. Clean and the staff were all very nice. But, I didn't like being lied to about having to do a Resort tour! That was a big waste of our time! And the Ramada was not a very good. For what we paid for with this pagage for this cruise, the Ramada Resort was terrible! And the Tour of the Resort is a high pressure sales when they say it isn't. Lies! I was lied into paying for this package. The cruise was ok. The staff were all good and nice. Your drinks and entertainment on the ship should be free for what you pay to go on this cruise. Had to buy tickets to the comedy show? And drink prices were ridiculous! Will never buy another package deal from this cruise line again. We can say though that we enjoyed the Island Seas Resort and the island.

Cabin M

I had upgraded to have a window view room. Got that sailing over to Freeport. On the way back had a port hole window. The full window cabin was fine. Clean and spacious. No problems. The port hope window room was ok too except we had issues with the toilet not flushing!

2 Helpful Votes