3. Carnival Dream
hi everyone, The Dream won me back to Carnival . Loved the art decco deisigns all over the immaculate ship. this was the 1rst 7 Night cruising to this itinerary, Roatan,Belize,Cozumel,Costa Maya.

Roatan was the best, still in tact and not touristy, I hope they stay that way. Victor Bodden sent us a FABULOUS local tour guide, who showed us the iguana farm with monkeys, sea turtles and great local woodworkers items. Then took us to a local snorkling spot hidden away in the jungle with a bar and some lounges,along the banks just shy of the reef. WOW to Roatan.

Belize as always has fabulous snorkling.

Cozumel has always been my favorite spot to snorkle and shop with the locals in the markets, but I fear Cozumel has gotten much to touristy, but not enough for me to avoid the stop, as their snorkling is always tops and one of the places that first drew me to the carribean.

Costa Maya, Love ya, it's natural old world charm and fishing village of markets with local wares is a place i hope i can always return and feel it hasn't been taken over by the cruise lines and commercialism.

Port canaveral has turned out to be a great spot for embarkation and dis embarkation, my only real complaint about this port would be the inconsistancy of the porters who sometimes carry your water/soda onto the ship, or make YOU carry it on even if you have a wheel chair to handle. i'll bring my luggage dolly next time, so i'm prepared either way. we where a group of 6 people, 4 of which had an unbelievably great time and a couple where less thrilled, i do believe it is what you make of it, so come with a good attitude and a good time will be had.

The Dream had great food with the exception of the 1rst nights choice, but it got much better for the rest of the cruise.

The Dream has to work out a kink with the way they have the omelette bar buffet set up with it's meats and pastries opposite the egg set up. a bit of a challenge, but nothing death defying.

The shows were great, the singers outstanding. the comedians where fantastic. I went to a piano bar for the first time and was quite pleased. The activities director has a great bunch of winners, Big bird, crazy conadian girl. There were alot of kids on this cruise however the kids programs took care of that, and did and outstanding job. Activites on sea days where alot of fun and helped to bring people together for laughter and good clean fun.

Generally the employees where happy to have the people on board and eager to please.

Roatan we'll be seeing you again

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by berniemom

Belize as always has fabulous snorkling.

berniemom’s Full Rating Summary