• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Megrew
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jul 2017
Cabin: Club Deluxe Veranda Stateroom

My wife and I did a back to back departing Rome July 22, 2017 from Rome on the Azamara Quest.

I am not going to review the ship or food or the great white night parties, this has been done many times, Yes,it is a good ship, understated, clean, well maintained, cabins are good, not overly large but defiantly acceptable, white night parties are enjoyed, but none of these are the reasons I go on the Quest and just paid for this summer’s trip on the Quest.

Why, well the most important thing about this ship is not the ship or the itineraries ( I do like the late departures and overnights though) it is how we feel treated by the staff. Everyone knew my name, everyone says good morning, how are you, even the maintenance or cleaning staff on my early morning walks had the time to recognize me and genuinely wish me a good day. I feel well looked after and safe.

Response from BonnieM, CBO - Azamara Club Cruises

Thank you Megrew for the lovely 5-Star review. We look forward to welcoming you *home* on July 26!...

Club Deluxe Veranda Stateroom

Cabin service and cabin maintenance were exemplary. Bathrooms were small but functional in our VX cabin on deck 8. We enjoyed the aft location allowing for port and starboard views. The slightly larger deck was appreciated; however we would have enjoyed a sunbed or footstool option.

Port Reviews

Saint-Tropez

Rented a car and went to a winery we booked before leaving home. Lovely drive on the back roads and then a great tour. Enjoyed wandering around st Tropez Adler our day driving around the area.

Rome (Civitavecchia)

We love Rome and enjoy exploring on our own.

Florence (Livorno)

Using tours by locals we spent the day touring Tuscany by Vespa. We would certainly reccomend this.

4 Helpful Votes