3. Azamara Quest
My wife and I did a back to back departing Rome July 22, 2017 from Rome on the Azamara Quest. I am not going to review the ship or food or the great white night parties, this has been done many times, Yes,it is a good ship, understated, clean, well maintained, cabins are good, not overly large but defiantly acceptable, white night parties are enjoyed, but none of these are the reasons I go on the Quest and just paid for this summer’s trip on the Quest. Why, well the most important thing about this ship is not the ship or the itineraries ( I do like the late departures and overnights though) it is how we feel treated by the staff. Everyone knew my name, everyone says good morning, how are you, even the maintenance or cleaning staff on my early morning walks had the time to recognize me and genuinely wish me a good day. I feel well looked after and safe. Boarding as well as disembarkation we're fast and efficient. No line ups at the time we boarded. The welcome included a glass of champagne. Disembarkation included a number of ship officers saying goodbye and wishing you Bon voyage. Staff are genuinely happy and this is always reflected in how all guests are treated. I asked a number of crew if they liked their jobs and why. The answer was always I love my job. Eyes would light up as staff shared the Quest was their home. One commentated "Officers and supervisors always notice me doing something right and thank me." I am able to be myself and know I will be thanked for hard work. One crew member said you are a guest in my home, I want you to feel welcome home and that we enjoy having you here. Dining was enjoyable regardless of the venue. We enjoyed the speciality restaurants; however it was difficult to get seating on occasion owing to popularity. As we were passing through the patio a waiter asked why we never ate dinner there. My wife said it was because they don't offer escargot. The waiter quickly checked and then advised escargot would be brought from the main dinning room for her. Most mornings included breakfast on our deck. The ability to order any breakfast was preferable to continental only of some cruise lines. We don't go to the shows, use the gym or spa or take shore excursions; therefore can't comment on these. We upgraded our drink package; while pleased to do so we prefer Celebrity's approach of allowing wine by the glass up to a certain dollar value rather than just adding a few more specific wine options. So this summer will be my 4th summer going home to the Quest. Thank you Phil and Vikas for how you make the ship home for the crew so they make it home for us. Looking forward to being home July 26.

The Quest Is Home - They Know My Name

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by Megrew

Looking forward to being home July 26.
BBMacLaird, CBO - Azamara Club Cruises has responded
Thank you Megrew for the lovely 5-Star review. We look forward to welcoming you *home* on July 26!
Megrew’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azamara Quest price drops

Club Deluxe Veranda Stateroom
Cabin VX
Cabin service and cabin maintenance were exemplary. Bathrooms were small but functional in our VX cabin on deck 8. We enjoyed the aft location allowing for port and starboard views. The slightly larger deck was appreciated; however we would have enjoyed a sunbed or footstool option.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins