3. AmaCerto
My wife and I have done around 25 cruises. We have never had the level of service provided on this cruise. We spent a few nights in Prague before boarding the ship. Highly recommend doing this. Its a beautiful city. We also added days at the end in Budapest. Very nice cities. The tours that AmaWaterways provided in both cities were very helpful in orienting us to the city. Plus the tours had great local guides. The hotels were top notch on great locations. This ship was not crowded. Plenty of room on the deck, restaurant or lounge. Very relaxing. My wife and I went alone. So we sat with others to eat or relax. Even tho this is not normally my thing it worked very well on this trip. The included wine may have helped . Met a lot of great people from many places around the world. The food provided at lunch was local a number of times. German food when we were in Germany goulash in Hungary ETC. very good. Dinner was high end and very good. The service was great. Very accommodating and very well trained. The room was laid out well, the bath and shower was nice. and we had no issues. If you don't want to walk as far request a room towards the lounge area. You will save a few steps. The ports were really nice and the local guides were great. If you are comparing to other ships consider this fact. The tour guides were very good. The quiet vox listening device is in your cabin to use on tours. This is really nice because you can hear even when you stop to take photos. Kudos to Roxy, Carman, Pasquel and Christian. Only names I can remember. The entire staff was great. Our room 324 was made up perfect every time. We wanted for nothing. With Christian managing the cruise and PasqueI managing the house everything was just right.I could do a review on these 2 they are that good. I didn't even mention the nighttime light tour in Budapest. Oh my. Just book it.

Very high level of service

AmaCerto Cruise Review by pzooch50

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony

pzooch50’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaCerto price drops

Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony
Cabin AA+ 324
cabin was great. Nice size, good closet. a few drawers. Safe to keep passport in. Chair. temperature control worked well. TV worked well. WiFi was good enough for on a boat but could be a bit slow if you needed to work with larger files. Our room service was outstanding.
Violin Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins