Embarkation was in Bergen and I took a early flight to explore Bergen. I was happy I could get rid of my luggage at 13hrs to go into town. It’s a nice town. We disembarked on a Saturday and the weather was lovely and Bergen was vibrant than. A lot of people, full terraces: great! The voyage itself was awesome! The itinerary was unbelievable beautiful. Maybe because it was in the spring but we had a lot of snow but also were able to sit in the sun on deck. One of my best trips ever! The staff are overall are very kind and helpful. And they make the difference in my opinion. Catherina at the bar, the expedition team. People you remember. Also I like the fact that this Hurtigruten trip is of use to the people of Norway..Not just one of the too large cruise ships who look ugly in the landscape. There is to much fresh food 3 times a day :) Just visit the fjords of Norway. Just so amazing beautiful.

Mesmerising trip

Nordlys Cruise Review by AgnesH

One of my best trips ever!

There is to much fresh food 3 times a day :)

Just visit the fjords of Norway. Just so amazing beautiful.
AgnesH’s Full Rating Summary
Get Hurtigruten Nordlys price drops

Because I didn’t spend a lot of time in my cabin (except with my I closed) I don’t care a lot of the luxury. Just a small window is enough. Good bed and a nice shower. Loved the floor heating in the shower :)