3. Celebrity Millennium
We chose this cruise because we are fascinated with going east. It took in many places we have heard of but wouldn't want to go for a long period. It ticked every box. The ship was everything and more than we expected. The crew were excellent and our cabin guy Renz was brilliant. He helped us with everything we asked of him. The food was brilliant, everywhere. Our family upgraded us for four nights and we just loved Qsine. Our favourite place daily was the coffee shop, Al Bacio. The entertainment was as good as going to Broadway. It was fantastic. We saw most shows and loved them all. I can't sum up in a few words everything about the cruise. I just loved everything. In fact it was so good we booked up two more while we were on board, and I'm so excited already about them. You certainly get a 5star plus rating from me, or whatever the highest rating is. Thankyou for making our first cruise ( for or Ruby Wedding Anniversary ), such a memorable one. It was fantastic in every way. THANKYOU. Valerie Clare.

Fabulous cruise taking in The Great Wall of China. Absolutely fantastic.

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by Joliw

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Asia

THANKYOU.

Valerie Clare.
Joliw’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Millennium price drops

At first I thought it was rather small but actually it was fine. It had plenty of room and plenty cupboard space.
It was kept really clean everyday by our cabin guy, Renz. He was excellent, nothing was any trouble for him.
Would have liked more plugs.
  Celebrity Millennium Deck Plans

• City Tour
    Was excellent. Gave us a quick trip around all the top sights in Hong Kong. Ended up on a dinner cruise on the river. Brilliant.
    View All 36 City Tour Reviews