• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Celebrity Eclipse Review

Editor Rating
48 Awards

Cleanliness and attention to detail by staff was good.

Review for Celebrity Eclipse to the Southern Caribbean
BeachBI
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Veranda 1C

I agree that there was room to improve in areas. The itinerary was great and my cabin steward excellent, the food was good but not excellent , I ate in the café did not go to dining rooms or specialty. The shops and the personnel in the shops were snobbish, I am not a dressy dresser and felt like I was looked down upon every time I went to shop. The casino was horrible and extremely noisy and service was not good and the table game players were the only ones that got attention. The WiFI manager was extremely rude and talked to you like you are an idiot. One of the most disappointing things was the lack of a steel drum band or even decent music at the pool areas except for about an hour a day. The shows by the staff were good but the guest shows and entertainment was just ok. A lot of shore excursions were offered but I only booked one, it was a catamaran sunset cruise in Aruba, too many people booked on this sailing couldn't even get a drink, would not recommend this unless you want to be crammed in to a box with a bunch of people.

Deluxe Veranda 1C

Cabin 1C

Port Reviews

St. Maarten

St. Maarten has always been my favorite island, they are still repairing in a lot of areas after Irma and some of the uniquness it used to have is gone.

St. Lucia

Island Port is clean and shopper friendly, I took the water taxi to town market and back. The market was polluted with booths with all the same things.

Bonaire

I did not take a ship sponsered excursions but we did rent our own Golf Cart for the day. All I can say is Wow organized activities by the island and totally breathtaking.

Curacao

Very nice shopping and clean.

1 Helpful Vote