Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review
1,923 Reviews

Cleanliness and attention to detail by staff was good.

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by BeachBI

• Sail Date: Apr 2018
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Veranda 1C

I agree that there was room to improve in areas. The itinerary was great and my cabin steward excellent, the food was good but not excellent , I ate in the café did not go to dining rooms or specialty. The shops and the personnel in the shops were snobbish, I am not a dressy dresser and felt like I was looked down upon every time I went to shop. The casino was horrible and extremely noisy and service was not good and the table game players were the only ones that got attention. The WiFI manager was extremely rude and talked to you like you are an idiot. One of the most disappointing things was the lack of a steel drum band or even decent music at the pool areas except for about an hour a day. The shows by the staff were good but the guest shows and entertainment was just ok. A lot of shore excursions were offered but I only booked one, it was a catamaran sunset cruise in Aruba, too many people booked on this sailing couldn't even get a drink, would not recommend this unless you want to be crammed in to a box with a bunch of people.

BeachBI's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Veranda 1C
Cabin 1C 8320

Miami

Don't have any comment.

St. Maarten

St. Maarten has always been my favorite island, they are still repairing in a lot of areas after Irma and some of the uniquness it used to have is gone.

St. Lucia

Island Port is clean and shopper friendly, I took the water taxi to town market and back. The market was polluted with booths with all the same things.

Bonaire

I did not take a ship sponsered excursions but we did rent our own Golf Cart for the day. All I can say is Wow organized activities by the island and totally breathtaking.

Sunset Cruise

How many people really need to go on this sail? Couldn't even get a drink.

View All 44 Sunset Cruise Reviews