3. Celebrity Eclipse
I agree that there was room to improve in areas. The itinerary was great and my cabin steward excellent, the food was good but not excellent , I ate in the café did not go to dining rooms or specialty. The shops and the personnel in the shops were snobbish, I am not a dressy dresser and felt like I was looked down upon every time I went to shop. The casino was horrible and extremely noisy and service was not good and the table game players were the only ones that got attention. The WiFI manager was extremely rude and talked to you like you are an idiot. One of the most disappointing things was the lack of a steel drum band or even decent music at the pool areas except for about an hour a day. The shows by the staff were good but the guest shows and entertainment was just ok. A lot of shore excursions were offered but I only booked one, it was a catamaran sunset cruise in Aruba, too many people booked on this sailing couldn't even get a drink, would not recommend this unless you want to be crammed in to a box with a bunch of people.

Cleanliness and attention to detail by staff was good.

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by BeachBI