A transatlantic crossing has been on my bucket list for five tpyears but something always got in the way. When my wife and I made the decision to do it this spring we decided to go upscale since we would be on for two weeks with minimal port calls...thus we picked Oceana. We had a standard veranda cabin and the size and appointments were more than fine. Of special note...the staff to a person were exceptional and helpful. Food was great and with four specialty restaurants, a main dining room, and a buffet it more than met our needs. Never thought I’d get tired of grilled lobster tails with lamb chops...but I did! Fortunately there were a myriad of other choices available. Also worth noting was the caliber of the guests on board, unlike some of the mass market cruises we’ve been on. All in all it was worth every penny we paid and would sail Oceana again in a heartbeat!

Exceptional in every regard

Deltapilot’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Verandah Stateroom
Cabin B4 7015
Very roomy and nice with a marble bathroom. Veranda was quite adequate.
Deck 7 Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins