3. Disney Magic
Departing from Miami versus Galveston was a pleasure. Lots of new things to try and a great area to temp your taste buds with Cuban cuisine at its best. We stayed in a deluxe ocean view cabin room. It gave plenty of dresser space but not much to walk around for a family of 4. Truly nothing more was expected. The room had a small tub which made it easy to attend to an infant. The only problem with the cabin was the air went out a couple times and it took a while to fix. Luckily this happened while we were out and about. The downside is if it hadn’t been fixed there were no other rooms available. My chikdren from the 8 year old to the 12 year old loved it. There was not a moment either was bored, complaining, or fingthung. The live entertainment was very Disneyesque and well suited for Kids and adults of all ages. The pool to me is a past time for itty bitty ones so I didn’t find it small since I don’t have an itty bitty. The boys got in on their own while watching a show that was out on. They really enjoyed that along with playin on the slides on the kiddie pool which gave them just enough splash time. A couple mentioned: The spa area is lovely but the staff can be rude. My husband slipped and cut himself and they did nothing much to help. 3rd cruise with Disney and we had a minor problem with checking our. Onboard credits which had been posted and seen there hadn’t picked up. There was a mention or note about them but since they couldn’t actually see the receipt they demanded for us to pay before leaving without verifying any info as requested.

Disney never lets down