• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

River Royale Review

Editor Rating

Excellent in every way made extra special by the smiling attentive staff

Review for River Royale to France
VLewis
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2018
Cabin: Stateroom with French Balcony

I researched thoroughly and came to the conclusion that Uniworld were the best in the market. I was not in anyway disappointed. The staterooms are a little tight (going to be refitted this winter and more spacious are part of the plan) but the bed and bedding was to die for, there was plenty of space for storage and loads of hangers for the 2 of us. The shower was also excellent, room service superb. We cannot speak too highly of the staff, they work very hard and always have a genuine smile. The food was the best, simply delicious and beautifully served. The bar staff were superbly trained, all were excellent but special mention for Marietta the Bar manager and the Sommelier Nedko, his wine tastings were interesting, informative and fun. Reception staff and crew members were ready to help at any time. Sharon the Uniworld Rep organised all the off boat excursions and did a great job. I would love to mention everyone by name but I am afraid this would go on far too long but they all deserve to be congratulated.

We will certainly travel Uniworld again.

Stateroom with French Balcony

I said it all in the 1st review.

3 Helpful Votes