3. Carnival Pride
First of all this was my 6th cruise on the Carnival Pride but first time with my son. I took my 25 year old daughter on her first cruise in July 2017 and had an amazing time. This time I took my 24 year old son for his birthday, on his first cruise and we had a ball! My husband dropped us off. This was a Premier cruise so we had priority boarding, but Baltimore port is so organized that even if we didn’t have priority, it doesn’t take long before you are on board anyway. Before we knew it we were on the ship. First thing we did was head to the Lido for a drink and Guys Burger. So good!! We enjoyed so many things. We loved sitting out on our balcony with a bucket of beer. Being that this was my sons first time he loved it and found it fascinating and couldn’t get enough of it. We totally enjoyed the comedy clubs. We made sure for every show we got there at least 30 minutes before the show and got a great seat every time. If you wait to leave 15 mins before the show you will most likely stand because the comedy club is small and it gets crowed. Some people don’t leave from the previous show so it makes it even harder getting a place to sit. I always look forward to getting the Punchliner drink. So good! Another thing we enjoyed very much was watching the movies. We would grab a blanket, some pizza and popcorn and we were all set. Something about watching a movie on an open deck under the stars. We loved it. Since it was a Premier Cruise we also did a bit of gambling. We had fun but didnt win much. We ate in the dining room at 6:00 each night. Food was very good and our waiters were amazing as usual. Never been disappointed yet. We also enjoyed very much going back to the room at around midnight, putting on a movie and ordering room service. The chicken tenders were the best I ever had and fries were great too. I know, not the best idea to eat so late but hey, we were on vacation. We loved it and looked forward to it. I booked another one in July and my son will be going with me again. He is so excited and keeps talking about all the things we will do. Pretty sure he is hooked just like I am!

Fantastic cruise as usual! I love the Pride!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Jojojejo2

Ages 16+
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 5134
Cabin was very clean. Steward came 2 times a day to clean. Loved the towel animals! Ice bucket was always full as requested.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins