• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Sail Date: Mar 2018
Cabin: Club Veranda Stateroom
Cobblestone street in Trinidad
City square in Trinidad

We are a retired couple in our early 70's. Both of us have mobility issues. We traveled with our adult daughter and her boyfriend. This is our 10th cruise, 1st on Azamara. We selected it because of the itinerary. I can't say I've always wanted to visit Cuba, but the opportunity presented itself and we thought, Let's go while we are able and permitted.

We really liked the smaller ship experience. Our cabin was near the aft elevator, easy to get to the main dining room, Mosaic coffee bar, and the buffet/Patio. I liked that you didn't have to walk so far to the front of the ship also.

The cabin was a Club Verandah class. Space was adequate for 2. The shower was the tiniest I've ever seen. We didn't use our verandah much because of the air pollution in Cuba. One thing I didn't like--the gray wallpaper made the cabin gloomy and depressing.

Response from BonnieM, CBO - Azamara Club Cruises

Thank you for the review CruisinCadie. We very much appreciate all feedback. I'll let our tour department know that some of the tours were more strenuous than you expected. We hope to welcome...

Club Veranda Stateroom

Cabin V2

Adequate storage for 2. Small bathroom, tiny shower. Gray wallpaper was depressing. We didn't use the verandah much because of the air pollution. Chairs and table were usually covered with soot. This is probably a Cuba-specific problem.

1 Helpful Vote