3. Seabourn Quest
I picked this cruise because of the unusual and very interesting itinerary. I do not regret selecting this cruise. The crew was very interactive with the guests and catered to our desires. The size of the ship and the quality of the guests lead to a community atmosphere. I think by the end of the cruise there were more than 100 guests and almost the entire crew that greeted me by name. The hosted table option concept supported the interaction with different guests and crew members which was very welcome for me as a solo traveler. Dining was always good and sometimes great. There were several special events that kept the dining options from getting boring. I really like the "conversationalists". There were interesting and added to the enjoyment of the ports. Minor issues: Internet speed onboard was slower than other ships I have been on. This is a concern for me since I am still working part time and needed to stay in touch with clients. There were only four washing machines for guests to use for the entire ship. Many guests had laundry privileges due to their frequent travel status mitigating the issue somewhat. The pre-port briefs were a plus but the information and maps provided could have been lots better.

Very enjoyable but minor annoyances

Seabourn Quest Cruise Review by buzz_rosenberg1