3. Adventure of the Seas
I think that the Adventure of the Sea is beautiful cruise and the employees were super kind and attentive my cabin was always kept super clean, we love the way we were treated specially at the Dining great service thanks to Rosalino, Dianah and the rest of the crew. The entertainment and activities were super fun I think there was a little bit for everyone. I was amazed on how fast and easy we embaked and diembarked the service in general was an A+. My only regret is that Royal Caribbean was mostly an all inclusive type of cruise were only few things were to be paid seprately like pictures package, liquor, island excursions.... I disagree there were that enough water station or having to pay for drinking water and the internet should be free. It was really had to get anything to drink unless you buy your drinking package with I found to be too expensive.

Adventure of the Seas

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by bdelvalle

bdelvalle’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

My cabin was comfortable and the cabin service was great.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans