3. Viking Sea
I have been smitten with the Viking ship design since the first brochure arrived in my maibox a number of years ago. Picked this 15 day Transatlantic crusie for its sea days and ports of call. Frist TA and first Vking cruise. I am amazed by the attention to detail in the design and furnishings of the ship: I lost count of the different style of chairs in the various public spaces. My favorite are the deep brown leather chairs next to the Living Room Bar. The railings in the hallways and even the door handles to cabins are wrapped in smooth leather. The lichen garden below the stairs rising to the full story sceen showing the most brillinat pictures throughout the day and evening. The views of sky, sea through every window above deck 1. The windows are floor to ceiling. In the World Cafe these were open on sunny days in port for more alfresco dining. Stunning spa with heated tile loungers, stream room , sauna, and snow grotto and small pool open to evyerone. Fees are only for massages. Food in all venues is very good, lots of variety, creative, and the" success cake "in Mamsen is the best dessert at sea. The crew from officers to the young man who was in charge of keeping the elevators clean were always friendly, going out of their way to answer a question or help in any way. The included excursions were basicly bus tours with stops or walking tours of areas of the port towns . All the guides were very knowlegable . The resident historian program is outstanding. Our historian Mark gave lectures on art, pirates, explorers, also had round table discussions and open office hours for small group discussion. The Deluxe veranda cabin was fine, with large shower, and heated bathroom floor. Could have had more drawers in the main cabin. We did find places for all of our stuff. Loved our balcony and table height for having breakfast while looking out at the morning sea or sailing into port. Met so many intersting passengers who were all having a good time while we crossed the Atlantic Ocean. The only negative is that they ran of three of the white wines on the wine list during the cruise. Many of us had the Silver Beverage Package and they miscalculated the number of wine drinkers with this package. They did not run out of the incudled wine, however. LOL This minor detail was the only negative I experienced.

Stellar ship and Wonderful service

Viking Sea Cruise Review by Azulann

This minor detail was the only negative I experienced.
Azulann’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Comfy beds, two chairs, plus desk chair. Nice mini bar that was filled daliy with soft drinks. Had carafe of water and ice bucket twice a day.
Bathroom was large with great shower and heated floor.