3. Coral Princess
My husband and I celebrated our 30th anniversary in 2016 with Princess Cruise Lines. We flew into Fairbanks to begin our 3 day ground trip. It was our first time on Princess cruise lines. It was a great experience. We were well taken care of from arrival until we boarded the ship. I was in awe from observing the midnight sun. The ground lodging was was wonderful at all three locations. The train ride was great with windows large enough for viewing and taking pictures. This allowed us ample view of Mount Denali. The mountain view come in better and larger with each mile traveled.The quality of the food on board was better than other lines I've been on. But I wanted to comment on the shopping experience and it is this: the prices become more reasonable at the ports towards the end of the trip. Save some money! The furs were not as inexpensive as I wanted, but all the ports offered comparable prices. I would definitely do it again.

Shopping tips

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Jill Childs

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: Alaska

I would definitely do it again.
Jill Childs’s Full Rating Summary