The service onboard was outstanding, the food was excellent, and we plan on sailing with HAL and the Eurodam in the future. We pretty simple in our tastes, and don't need ice skating rinks climbing walls, water slides, or big screens on deck to enjoy a cruise. I like the fact that HAL still embraces the traditional Promenade Deck, as a relatively quiet place to relax, read, or take a stroll around deck. Embarkation went very smooth, which allowed us to enjoy the afternoon before sailing away, The food in the MDR was excellent, and we ate one evening in the Pinnacle Grill on my birthday--also outstanding. The PG staff baked a small birthday cake for me, which I was not expecting. I really appreciated that. Aba, our room attendant was a real pro, as were the room service attendants. Guest services suffered my numerous questions very professionally, and very friendly. We really enjoyed some of the shows in the main theater, along with the Billboard Onboard Piano Bar. The Crowes Nest Bar Happy Hours were fun. I am disappointed to hear that they are closing that venue after dry dock. We plan to sail the Mexican Rivera on this ship in 2019.

Wonderful Experience on the Eurodam

Eurodam Cruise Review by joenic27

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

We plan to sail the Mexican Rivera on this ship in 2019.
joenic27’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Eurodam price drops

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom
Cabin VB 5188
This is an Aft cabin on the rear of the ship. It is a great floor to be on, as there are cabin floors above and below. We loved this cabin. The veranda was sizable for this class of cabin, and afforded a wonderful place to sit, relax, and enjoy the view during the cruise. It was an especially great place to as the ship sailed away from Port Everglades. There was plenty of room in the cabin, more outlets than I was expecting after reading the message boards, plenty of storage space. Things I've read about soot did not occur. I didn't have an issue with the walks to get to other parts of the ship; as I can always use the exercise. The MDR was very close. Would we get this cabin again if available? We've already reserved it for November 2019.
Rotterdam Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins