3. Celebrity Millennium
I have travelled on Celebrity previously with mixed satisfaction. This particular cruise was sub standard. We booked concierge class rooms and the rooms were well worn with tattered fabrics. The veranda door leaked cold air and the bathroom was small also well worn. The main dining room food was barely edible and served lukewarm. We had to eat in specialty restaurants a couple of times just to get a decent meal. We were stuck on the ship for a couple of days because of fog. They were very stingy with the drinks and wait staff was scarce during the extra days at sea. The guest services management staff and Captains Club desk were ambivalent and not helpful and blamed everything on the computer software and headquarters. On our second day we anticipated a great cruise experience and booked two additional future cruises. I now intend to cancel both future celebrity cruises to Scandinavia and Croatia because our expectations were not met by a long shot. In my opinion and observation Royal Caribbean ownership in Celebrity has diminished the Celebrity Brand. I have complained directly to celebrity via email survey and no response to date. I intend to call their headquarters in the next couple of days but I have to carve out an hour of hold time on the telephone to get to speak to a rep who will undoubtably apologize profusely for their incompetence. I'm not hopeful that I will get any satisfaction.

Great ports but a horrible ship

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by lucyandlou