3. Norwegian Star
We decided to do a group cruise for spring break and picked Norwegian, we have cruised on other cruiselines and decided to try this one. It was truly terrible. Dinner the first night there was no vegetarian option for me, the staff offered a garden salad, then said he would have the manager speak with me. I sat through the appetizer watching everyone eat. She told me it was Easter dinner..this happened for other dinners as well.There was plumbing issues all cruise, the toilets would not flush and deck 5 flooded. We had to walk around a smelly carpet with fans in the hall. My 75 year old mother was in the closet cabin to the flood and they told her they would give her chocolates or a bottle of wine. She kept calling about the chocolates and they kept telling her it was already delivered, the last night they told her it was too late, I had to go to customer service and wait until they gave her what they promised. Another couple was there for the same thing and stated they had been on Norwegian 10 times and they would never sail with them again. The Ship was in poor condition, there are a lot of broken chairs in the theater. They said they were aware and the ship was going to dry dock and get repairs like they do every 5 years. (maybe they should fix things as they break?) There was a show Paradis that was disturbing and many people walked out. It did not say adult only but should have been, singing about threesomes was one thing but in the next dance they showed a guy slapping around a woman and trying to force himself on her. Our bills had a lot of charges that were not ours and were taken off when we brought it to their attention, customer service was the busiest place on the ship. Free activities were minimal, they counted listening to sales pitches as a fun free thing to do on a cruise. This was my first and last cruise on Norwegian. Never Norwegian!

Sink the ship

jessgal3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OF
The cabin was standard, the steward was very good.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins