3. Coral Princess
We have been on different cruise ships and by far this was the best in everything. The food was top notch, the service, the entertainment, everything went real smoothly, no wait for anything. We had the best time and the best of everything. The excursions were great also. We had plenty of time in each port to shop or sightsee. This was the first time we ever had an inside cabin and we chose it because the price was right and it was great. My husband thought he would be claustrophobic but the wasn't at all. In the past we usually have a balcony but this worked out good. Large closet for all our stuff, everything we needed. I mean how much time do you spend in your room really. I wasn't looking forward to the disembarkment but it went so smoothly. No wait at all. No lines. Picked up our luggage showed our passports and out the door. And the same when we got on the ship....no lines a all. We left on March 31, 2018 and got back on April 10. We're sold. Next year for sure we are sailing with Princess.

It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you next year!!!!!

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Poochatsea

Poochatsea’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IA A423
I brought 2 big suitcases and thought I wouldn't have enough room. I had so much closet and shelf room I even had some left over. The room was spotless and the nice gentlement who cleaned it, Arnel was awesome!!! He made us feel at home. He was so good with everything. This was the first time we stayed in a inside room and I would definitely do it again if I was trying to save a little money. Plent of room for the 2 of us.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins