• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Mar 2018
Cabin:
Traveled with children
First broken crib that was brought to our room being held together by a pla
bottom of the crib with mold on it
hole in the pack n play
other hole in the pack n play
bag with half eaten crackers found in our room

STAY AWAY from this horrible and unprofessional cruise line. We booked this cruise to celebrate my mother in laws 70th birthday and it was a HUGE MISTAKE. I have been on a couple of other very pleasant cruises on other cruise lines so I know what to expect. We had many issues with the cruise which I wanted to bring to the companies attention however I wrote an email over a week ago and have received no response. So, I followed up with a call to find out that the voicemail box for customer service is full (not a good sign that other people enjoyed their trip) and I waited for over 30 minutes to speak with a representative only to be told that customer service would call me back which, of course, they did not.

So without going into too much detail, here are just a few of the horrible details that occurred during our cruise:

1. We booked two rooms- when we came on the ship, we unpacked all of our belongings, only to then find out that they had mixed our rooms up and we had to re-pack everything and switch. We receive no apologies for this, but at that point we were determined to make the best of it.

6 Helpful Votes