3. Norwegian Epic
We'll start with the beginning. The embarkation was a little hairy, but when they noticed my father in law in a wheelchair, we were quickly escorted to a much less wait and then helped on board. We were on a 7 night-er. The ship was very clean and had a great layout with easy to follow signs. I did notice that I felt a good bit of rocking which I hadn't noticed on previous cruises. The seas were a bit rough, but I thought with a ship this big we wouldn't notice. Nothing a little Bonine couldn't handle. We spent a good amount of time in the Atrium, playing games and watching shows. Great meet up point. The Garden Cafe was great and so was the outdoor buffets...as for the sit down restaurants... we were not impressed with the food at all. It seemed bland and you could tell it was mass produced. Just not what I expected. There were plenty of activities and games to play. The cruise director, Andre was AMAZING! The shows were also great. I do have to mention that Burn the Floor should warn parents that it could be a little too risque for younger viewers. We loved all 3 stops (Falmouth Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Great Stirriup Cay). We would totally cruise with NOrwegian again!

Super Fun Family Time

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by saraebo80

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

We would totally cruise with NOrwegian again!
saraebo80’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE 9051
This cabin was in a great location. Close to the stairs and elevator-but not noisy. This was pretty close to the front of the ship and you could look up toward the captains area. We were one floor above the bottom balconies. The bed was super comfy and there was plenty of storage.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins