3. Norwegian Gem
11 days is perfect. I find 7 is too short. I am a Platinum member so I loved the quirks. Boarding took some time, but once on board received luggage in an adequate time. Was too late for lunch, so went to the limited buffet in the back of the ship. Crowded seating inside because it was still cold but still had no trouble. Cabin, a balcony mini suite was cleaned and my Water bottles waiting for me. One note after staying in a Balcony cabin and a mini suite the only difference seemed to be if you need a tub to relax in. Dining, between the platinum benefits of 2 meals and a bottle of wine and I chose the meal package as one of the free options I had 6 restaurant dinners. Still Cagney's is great, The Italian and French restaurants truly heads above the dining room and buffet. The Japaneses restaurant was entertaining with food flying everywhere. The pub also supplies a delicious alternative and genuine pub atmosphere and menu, to the buffet and dining room. Entertainment is the best. The theatre group is truly of Broadway quality. I really enjoyed the shows. The comedian was experienced and of course funny, as well as the magic act and hypnotizer, which included a lot of chuckles. Both with audiance participation. Amd what could you possibly say anything bad about the service. From Washie, Washie to our cabin stewart, ask and you shall receive if possible. Took room service which arrived on time and fresh. We took five ship sponsored excursions. All were exactly as advertised. Was glad we used a ship excursion because one ran late. Did not enjoy not docking at one of the ports. Took a lot of time going too and from the port. I used the Spa for a personal trainer and Serge was fantastic. Worked with my out of shape body with great enthusiasm and enjoyment and seeing I had fun. So in conclusion I would definitely do it again. Had already been on the Gem twice before. Cruising is a great vacation, with little hassle, no thinking and just eating and enjoying.

Great time as usual