Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review

• Sail Date: Mar 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

Boarding went quickly.

We are Gold level on RCL so no extra perks for us.

Booked an inside cabin #10445 - quiet, clean room - with easy access to elevators.

The shows were good - booked them all in advance.

Dining in the main dining room was okay- they don't have a lot of options for vegetarians- but I did have some amazing salads.The wait staff in the main dining room are very very customer service orientated- they want you to be happy.

Activities were ok- they could do so much with that kids club area that they have- it is under utilized. Towel folding was funny- they just show you - they don't give out towels so you can try it out along side of them - waste of time.

Dream Works parade is amazing!

Attended the sushi making class ($28) - went to the main desk and asked if my husband could come along as my eater (bc I thought they would be using raw fish & I def don't eat raw fish) they called the restaurant and it was no problem-- so I signed up. What a FUN way to spend the morning on a sea day!!! The instruction was excellent and I learned some things. We made 3 huge rolls--(no raw fish)-- we made crab, shrimp and avocado rolls- yummy.

Went to the future cruise office-- they were not that friendly and it was hard to see what was available- didn't book a future cruise with them. If you wanted to book your next trip on board for the perks - would suggest you know exactly when and where you want to go.

The cost of popcorn is $2.50, I forget the cost of cotton candy- but there is a fee.

The buffet at some busy dining times did have a line to get in - the servers will seat you when a table opens up. They have an announcement kindly asking you not to linger in the dining area because people are waiting.

Central Park had nice places to sit and read - also the Cafe in Central Park was good for lunch.

We didn't feel like there were thousands of people on board. There were never crazy lines that took forever- wait oops -yes there were -on the Boardwalk they had a carnival day for the kids- free cake, free candy apples etc... the line to get a candy apple was outrageous and idk why it moved so slow- and no sadly I didn't get a candy apple bc I wasn't waiting in the snaking line. The Boardwalk was packed full of people and the games were not organised- just tossed out a few jump ropes and other outdoor games. That was the only time I experienced a mob of people during the week.

TLG40's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom
Cabin Q 10445

quiet, clean room - with easy access to elevators.

Beach

Beautiful Beach - quick ride from the port.

TLG40