3. Carnival Vista
I chose this shop because we went on it in march 2017 and we had a blast. We (4) took a 8 day southern to aruba etc and we had mike as the cruise director. He was amazing so we came back and this time we have matt. Personally i enjoyed mike as a cruise director better. We saw mike all over the ship dressed in different funny memorable outfits. The love and marriage game was better last year. The massage spa treatment was great last year. This year i was thinking of getting one but because of lizelle (one of carnival receptionists reps on deck 11) wasn’t very pleasant. I don’t deal with attitude so i chose not to get a couple massage this year. The food was great at breakfast lunch and dinner. I have 2 favorite waiters/waitress. Juan martin very pleasant and funny. Tells some really funny jokes and elena the headwaitress. She’s amazing. Bubbly and fun. My favorite food last year was the blue iguana. This year it wasn’t hot. So i only had a bowl one day. Last year guy burgers burgers were burnt. This year they are amazing. I think i ate one everyday. Lol. Pizza line is always long. Need a second maybe even a 3 rd person to help out to keep the line down. Ping pong is one of our favorite. We played everyday and if balls weren’t available. Staff would make them readily available. Red frog game peices need to be replaced. A lot the the pieces on shuffleboard were broken. Comedy was pretty funny. I missed lip sync battle. Our girls enjoys o2 for pre teens. Fun and games available. One of my favorites is mz. Drums on the steel drums. You will be amazed at her talent. The shows on the older ships to be are better. I wonder whatever happened to the ice sculpting and the day for different ethnic foods on the lido deck?? The gym area was great but what i noticed on this cruise was we weren’t able to use the steam room unless you pay for it. Why on earth would they charge for this now. On any previous cruise steam and sauna was readily available at no charge and was great after a workout. Thumbs down for this one. I will say the sauna is still free. Room service- our room steward was excellent for both our balcony room and our girls room. He did a excellent job in maintaining and keeping it tidy. Ashbin is his name i believe. Some employees would greet you and some wouldn’t. Overall i give it a 8 for customer service. The halls and i will still continue to cruise with carnival. I love the excitement and adventures. Oh. Just remember they have pigs and anchor (bbq) on deck 5 open only sea day. As well as jiji asian and cucianas italian available 11-2 free daily.

Cruising Carnival

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Frangieluv2cruise

The shows on the older ships to be are better.

Frangieluv2cruise’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 2368
This was my first time getting a cold balcony and I must say I will get a COVE BALCONY from now on. I like the set up on the Cove balcony better than the original glass enclosure.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins